Taipei, Taiwan, July 25, 2019 – Jetway, a world-leading Industrial PC (IPC) manufacturer, is pleased to launch the JNF835-8365U Embedded Motherboard with Intel® Whiskey Lake-U Quad-core SoC Processor, which is perfect for Digital Signage, Industrial PCs, Factory Automation, IoT Solution applications.
JNF835 is 3.5” form factor board and running the Intel® Whiskey Lake-U i5-8365UE Processor. The board supports two SO-DIMM DDR4 2400Mhz memory, up to 32GB, Multiple COM port, Type C USB3.1(Gen2), Dual LAN, and also support Intel Integrated Connectivity (CNVi).
|WhiskeyLake-U Feature Highlights:
– The first up to 4 core processors with U series
JNF835-8365U Feature Highlights:
– Intel® Whiskey Lake-U i5-8365UE Processor (TDP 15W)
– 2* DDR4 2400MHz SO-DIMM up to 32GB
– 2* 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet Ports
– 1* HDMI, 1* DP, 1* eDP, 1* LVDS
– 6* COM (COM1 support RS232/422/485), 4* USB3.1 Gen.2, 2* USB3.1 Gen.2 (Type C & Vertical type) & 3* USB2.0
– 1* M.2 M-key (2242/2260/2280) supports NVMe, 1* M.2 E-key (2230 w/ CNVi)
– 1* SATA III (6Gb/s)
– Support onboard TPM 2.0 (option)