Taipei, Taiwan, April 30, 2020 – Jetway, a world-leading Industrial PC (IPC) manufacturer, is pleased to release the MI98 Industrial Embedded Mainboard designed for longlife industrial applications. The MI98 is based on the Intel® H310 chipset for Intel® 8th and 9th generation Coffee Lake processors, featuring dual ethernet, dual display outputs, onboard M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 WIFI capabilities and PCI Express x16 for expansion.
The MI98 is best suited for applications such as Digital Signage, Kiosk, Automation and other applications that need reliable 24/7 operation. The applications are not limited to the list above, the MI98 is ideally designed for systems that will use an ATX power solution and want a CPU socket allowing for multiple CPU configurations from entry level Intel® Celeron to high-end Intel® Core i7 processors. For customers that want to build smaller form factor systems, the MI98 also has the capability for onboard SSD and onboard WIFI directly on the motherboard.
For older industrial applications the MI98 also has full legacy feature support, such as 8bit GPIO, SMBUS, Serial Ports, PS/2 ports and USB 2.0.
MI98 Series Feature Highlights:
– Intel® H310 chipset supporting Intel 8th and 9th generation Coffee Lake processors
– Dual channel DDR4 SO-DIMM memory up to 32GB
– Dual display support via HDMI, DisplayPort, eDP
– HDMI supports 4K resolution at 30Hz
– M.2 SATA/PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe slot, M.2 2230 slot for WIFI
– Optional onboard TPM module for improved security
– PCI Express x16 slot for expansion
– ATX Power input, AT/ATX power mode
– Mini-ITX form factor